Where The Mind Goes, Energy Follows

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

GURUKU.. TANPA MU SIAPALAH AKU

Who would I be without teachers? Oh my! I failed to remember..yesterday was a Teacher's Day. Am I too busy celebrating Hari Raya? But it is still not too late to say 'Happy Teacher's Day' Selamat hari Guru kepada semua guru-guru di Negara Brunei Darussalam. Jasa mu ku kenang kerana mendidik anak-anak ku dan kepada guru-guru dan ustaz dan ustazahku ketika aku bersekolah dahulu (tahun 65-75) jasa mu tetap ku kenang sampai akhir hayat. For my guru: You help me undestand this world You show me ways in which to grow So I can choose how to live and how to do What right instead of wrong You are like a candle You consumes yourself to light the way for me. ............ Alfatihah untuk para guru ku yang sudah pergi May Allah have mercy on their soul Seninet Pandan7 Kuala Belait