Where The Mind Goes, Energy Follows

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Calligraphic Door Labels

Calligraphic name of my friends (Door labels sized at15 x 5 inch). The door label's design print to high quality glossy paper and sticked into blue-colored styrofoam

Developing digital pictures and designs at home is costly. Even if you have all the right tools such as a photo quality printer, professional printing paper and ink and the proper software (Adobe photoshop), there is no guarantee that developing digital designs will get you the result you are after. That's why I would prefer to send my digital graphic creation to photo service. First, I created the necessary Jawi calligraphic artworks using a variety of digital tools and techniques, when the artworks were all done I sent them to photo service for developing and printing.